Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Anyone have a recommendation for a good VPN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a recommendation for a good VPN?

Anyone have a recommendation from your personal experience for a good VPN that works great with mag254 and our sites IPTV service?

I have tried a few but I wound up with Private Internet Access as it has good support, it allows up to 5 different devices using linux, windows, android, mac or Pi boxes. They do support routers and they have several ways of configuring whatever you have and want to connect with. I have 4 different boxes auto connecting on boot up so they connect to London, England, Hong Kong, United States midwest and Singapore. I usually lose about 1.3 to 1.8 mb/sec on speed but its not a deal breaker. I tried Xpress which was a fraction faster but it comes with a higher sticker price and less options. Avoid HMA and Pure as servers were slower and not worth the price of admission.

Comment

Thanks Amex, that's the kind of info I was looking for.

Comment

This one is good
        hxxps://btguard.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Amex View Post
          I have tried a few but I wound up with Private Internet Access as it has good support, it allows up to 5 different devices using linux, windows, android, mac or Pi boxes. They do support routers and they have several ways of configuring whatever you have and want to connect with. I have 4 different boxes auto connecting on boot up so they connect to London, England, Hong Kong, United States midwest and Singapore. I usually lose about 1.3 to 1.8 mb/sec on speed but its not a deal breaker. I tried Xpress which was a fraction faster but it comes with a higher sticker price and less options. Avoid HMA and Pure as servers were slower and not worth the price of admission.
          Hey is your HD Channels working good with that PIA VPN ?
          i have Pure Vpn and i am getting about 5-6 Mb most of the time and HD channels freezing all d time.

Comment

Yes, I haven't had any problems using PIA VPN when watching HD although there is a small amount of motion blur at times with occasional freezing but its momentary. I have watched some UHD programming as well without any serious issues.

Comment

Working...
            X