Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Renewal Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal Problems

I'm trying to renew my service , still have about 10 days left , made my payment using Payease with my debit card , but the payment failed. This is the same situation every year , need some help

Try to purchase a new donation instead of renewing.
    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Comment

I made my payment as new donation, no email confirmation yet !!!!

Comment

Did you contact your bank to make sure it is allowed for international purchases?
        Check to see if there is a pending charge for a similar amount on your card.

Comment

Make sure the card was charged like panda said. Did you get any order number when it said your payment was successful? If you did, you can check your order status here https://papiao.tv/main/order/

Comment

Tried with 2 different cards now ! no luck ! this really sucks

Comment

It has been 3 days since your post, have you had any success in making your purchase?

Were the 2 different cards you attempted to use Vanilla/Gift/Prepaid cards or were they your personal Credit or Debit Cards?

If they are your personal Visa or Mastercard Debit or Credit Card you should either use the Banks online message center by signing into your account and send a message explaining that you are attempting to use your cc or debit card to make an online international purchase and that it has failed and you would like to verify that the card as set up is valid for international purchases. OR call the 1-800 number your Bank provides for Customer Service inquiries and verify that the card is valid for international purchases.

Obviously you need to have sufficient funds in your account if you are using your personal Debit Card to make the purchase!

If you are using a vanilla/gift/prepaid IT ALSO MUST BE VALID FOR INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES and it must have sufficient funds on the card to NOT ONLY COVER THE COST OF THE PURCHASE but the swipe fee or commission that the Asian gateway charges to clear the purchase. It varies depending on which one you use.

I believe there are advantages to renewing an exisiting Donation rather than purchasing a New one and you can RENEW as long as your donation has no more than 30 days before it expires and no more than 30 days after it expires.

Here are a couple of links with useful information on purchasing a Donation:

RENEWING A DONATION vs PURCHASING A NEW DONATION & POSSIBLE MAC ADDRESS PROBLEMS

IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN USING A VANILLA CARD TOP PURCHASE

Comment

i have tried everything listed to correct inability to log in after renewing donations,
                sent several emails to NFPS, but no response
                is this the way they do business, very poor customer service

Comment

Good afternoon I had to renew my subscription but it wouldn't let me because it mentioned something about having to either do it before my old one expires or 30 days after it has.
                  So then I just went on and purchased a new subscription instead I received my subscription in less then 20 minutes but now every time I try to login today it just says error. I've tried all of the recommended steps indicated in the post but when I login with the donation number for username and password it still says Error

Comment

Originally posted by djmony View Post
                    Good afternoon I had to renew my subscription but it wouldn't let me because it mentioned something about having to either do it before my old one expires or 30 days after it has.
                    So then I just went on and purchased a new subscription instead I received my subscription in less then 20 minutes but now every time I try to login today it just says error. I've tried all of the recommended steps indicated in the post but when I login with the donation number for username and password it still says Error
                    Pm me the donation and order # and i will see what i can do for you.
                    https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by djmony View Post
                      Did you try to use your old Donation number to open the Donation Search Form and if you are able to open it with the old number, Delete the Mac Address in the form and submit it and then do an IPTV reset using the old Donation number. To be followed by opening up the Donation search form again with your NEW Donation number and entering the MAC address and submitting it and follow that with an IPTV Reset?

Comment

I can search for my donation with the old account but it doesn't allow me to do anything it just shows this and there is now way to reset or delete
                        Mac Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00

Comment

So you cant even log into the donation checker with the new donation you just received? And you are using the correct info in both boxes?

Comment

I can get into the donation checker with the new one, I also added my MAC address and change the portal and also did the reset still can't get past when I inter the donation number for user name and password it says error

Comment

You are using a mag? Did you change the info in the mag when you changed portals at the donation checker? Change the portal again and change the info in your device to match and try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X