Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

New order - in the dark - what now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New order - in the dark - what now?

Hello everyone, thank you for the forum here.

I just purchased a donation. It has been 4 hrs. I have not received any email, confirmation of any transaction nothing... Kind of in the dark here which I am not to happy about.
    Is this all normal? Am I supposed to just sit and wait even for a email saying its being processed. .or..

Sorry if I missed something, just seems odd I have not heard a peep.

Check to see if your card was charged. If it wasnt, the transaction probably didnt go through.

Comment

They said that they are doing an update, and that it would last up to 36 hours.
      To me it has been very much more than 36 hours by now.

Comment

You can still check your credit card statement and see if the transaction is there.

Comment

I just a donation and when changing the mac address I get this. Please help

????? A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/main.php

Line Number: 1491 A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/papiao/public_html/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:166)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 662 A PHP Error was encountered

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/papiao/public_html/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:166)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 541

Comment

Originally posted by boxiptesting View Post
            Hello everyone, thank you for the forum here.

I just purchased a donation. It has been 4 hrs. I have not received any email, confirmation of any transaction nothing... Kind of in the dark here which I am not to happy about.
            Is this all normal? Am I supposed to just sit and wait even for a email saying its being processed. .or..

Sorry if I missed something, just seems odd I have not heard a peep.
            You signed up at the worst time, there is a major outage due to and update. More than likely they are prioritizing getting us up and running first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmatos8902 View Post

You signed up at the worst time, there is a major outage due to and update. More than likely they are prioritizing getting us up and running first.

Card was charged.. 24hr still nothing.
              This sucks, my plan was to become a reseller of this service, I can't even get my own to even try.

Everyone else still having issues or?

Comment

Have you logged into your email server and checked the spam or junk folder as a lot of times that is where they go.

Comment

Originally posted by boxiptesting View Post

Card was charged.. 24hr still nothing.
                  This sucks, my plan was to become a reseller of this service, I can't even get my own to even try.

Everyone else still having issues or?
                  Yeah everyone is having the same issue but right now it is coming backup, I have probably 60% of channels up and running, so we'really getting there. I can live with this, at least we have something to watch.

Comment

donation checker and MAC activation website still down
                    just bought donation few days ago and there is no way to get MAC address going without a working website
                    so far this service is a total disaster

????? A PHP Error was encountered
                    Severity: Notice
                    Filename: controllers/main.php
                    Line Number: 1491 A PHP Error was encountered
                    Filename: libraries/Session.php
                    Line Number: 662 A PHP Error was encountered
                    Filename: helpers/url_helper.php
                    Line Number: 541

Comment

Working...
                    X