Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

NY Locals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Locals

Is anyone getting NY locals on transponder 12.501(H)

Hey ftaforever666,
    Are you saying in other words that your getting everything else EXCEPT NY locals ??? LOL I'm not getting NOTHING ! Sound but NO Picture on channels 300 & 318 & a few others... But that's it ! I'm starting to think maybe I should try doing a fresh setup(vs9000hd). No one talks much about IKS anymore. I really miss more than anything the QUALITY I get with IKS vs IPTV..... Major difference ! Also no Dolby Digital on IPTV Are you getting any of the channels in the 300's or 9400's ? The last time I watched anything on my VS9000HD was the (PPV channel 455) WARD VS KOVALEV 2 FIGHT on 6-17-17 .
    Thanks

Comment

If your not getting anything then you should check your setup.As iptv with a decent receiver there is not much difference in the quality.
      https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
        If your not getting anything then you should check your setup.As iptv with a decent receiver there is not much difference in the quality.
        Thanks Dodgeit, I just upgraded my mag 254 to the Dreamlink T1 Plus last weekend & yes its MUCH MUCH better than the Mag, But my issue is IKS.... I'm not getting anything, like I said , Sound but no Video on just a few channels. Trying to hold on to my IKS as long as possible ! So your saying that Channels are UP on IKS ?? If so , Guess I should try doing a fresh setup. Have done it many times over the years.. just not lately maybe 1 year or 2 ago.
        Thanks

Comment

• Dodgeit
          Dodgeit commented
          Editing a comment
          When was the last time it worked?Iks is up on 110 and 119.I'm not sure whats up on Hd though.Is it connecting to the server?If your saying you haven't redone the setup for a year or two then most channels changed over to mpeg4.Maybe post in your receiver section maybe someone that has one can help you out
          Sorry to the op for the Highjack.

Originally posted by ftaforever666 View Post
        Is anyone getting NY locals on transponder 12.501(H)
        The NY local channels are down.

Comment

Originally posted by RMAC11 View Post

Thanks Dodgeit, I just upgraded my mag 254 to the Dreamlink T1 Plus last weekend & yes its MUCH MUCH better than the Mag, But my issue is IKS.... I'm not getting anything, like I said , Sound but no Video on just a few channels. Trying to hold on to my IKS as long as possible ! So your saying that Channels are UP on IKS ?? If so , Guess I should try doing a fresh setup. Have done it many times over the years.. just not lately maybe 1 year or 2 ago.
          Thanks
          Most of the channels are working on IKS.
          Try the factory reset.

Comment

WOW Dodgeit, when you said is it connecting to the server, I checked & the Port changed from 20010 to 12110 & host changed from 5.nfpsserver.tv to 3 ! Re-scanning
            now , will let you know what happens !
            Thanks

Comment

Dodgeit worked like a charm , didn't think to check server settings, but now that I think about it I did generate a new Donation #, & I guess it changed my Port & Host address as well. The last thing that I watched on it was the WARD VS KOVALEV 2 FIGHT(455) on 6-17-17. Guess I generated the new donation # AFTER I watched the fight. Anyway It was a good workout me LOL. Been around this stuff for DECADES.... Just wasn't thinking
              Thanks again Dodgeit

Comment

Working...
              X