Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Which IRD Working With IKS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyogga View Post

DL100 module comes with the receiver. No need to install. I have a Dreamlink T5 and yes there is some heat issues and mine gets more heat because it's on top of another receiver and in 3 years i had no issues, it works great. If i didn't throw my Nufusion HD in the trash and if i could i would have given it to you for free. I think it's a horrible receiver imo. The NOI application must be running with the computer on 24/7 or it won't work and there is constant disconnections. FTAzeta i think in 2014 rated Dreamlink T5 as the best receiver for IKS. Easy to set up and use. I don't think there is anything better.
    Thanks for thinking to give me the Nufusion for free.

Just to clarify something, believe it or not, out of the hundred of channels that available my children watching only around 5 channels and all are SD channels, nobody else at home using this receiver, so the picture quality is not my first concern, it is the receiver stability is the priority, I mean with my ilink 9500HD, sometimes the connection is lost with the service and I have to reboot the receiver to reconnect, and when I am not home and my children can't see the channel they might think that something wrong and they wait for me to come and fix it, so that is my concern.

And I checked the Dreamlink T5 price and it is around $240 CAD, while the Jynxbox Ultra HD V30 is around $100 CAD, so if the Jynxbox is doing the job, then it will be my first choice, I am currently doing some search, but if somebody can confirm it is OK, I would appreciate it.

Comment

look for a dreamlink t4 Its identical to the t5 except for software I see them on kijiji for 40-50 bucks Good deal even if it needs a module

Comment

Originally posted by NBS. View Post
        look for a dreamlink t4 Its identical to the t5 except for software I see them on kijiji for 40-50 bucks Good deal even if it needs a module
        I only found one in Kijiji with price of $125, used but include a 18 inch dish which I don't need, besides, it is in a different city which required additional charge for shipping, so finally, I decided to go with the Jynxbox and taking a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
          Lol FtaZeta named the T5 the best receiver.I wonder why
          Because it's that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyogga View Post

Because it's that good.
            Yes that is it we will leave it at that

https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

SONIC VIEW 8000HD ...simply....... the best,........ if you can find....

Comment

I love my Sonicview 8000 HD! Just make sure it includes the 8PSK module for High Definition and the dongle to attach to the router.

Comment

I have received my new Jynxbox and for people thinking to buy new receiver, this one is OK, it might not be as great as the Sonicview 8000 HD or the dreamlink for the the price it is great, as for the picture quality, it depends on the channel, some are good while other are OK, but this is for the SD channels that my kids watching so I can't evaluate the picture quality for the HD channels, the most important for me is that receiver comes loaded with the 8psk module and no extra hardware required, it also has an internal cooling fan, so at the end I recommend it as long as it continue working for long time.

Comment

You should have a look at the HD channels on the Jynxbox it is very good, if the Nfusion HD is better I would be very happy to hear from someone who have done a comparison.

Comment

Jdread, would you please confirm which children HD channel is working, I can't get any from 110 or 119 and now I am thinking of installing 129 if the HD children channels are working.

Comment

Working...
                      X