Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Anyone confirm this list of CONUS tp's for 110 and 119 is current and complete

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone confirm this list of CONUS tp's for 110 and 119 is current and complete

Can anyone confirm that this list of CONUS tp's for 110 and 119 is current and complete

Apparently all CONUS tp's are now 8PSK, 21500, and L = H & R = V

119 {16} CONUS
    TRANSPONDERS

12297 L
    tp6
    12311 R
    tp7
    12326 L
    tp8
    12341 R
    tp9
    12355 L
    tp10
    12370 R
    tp11
    12384 L
    tp12
    12399 R
    tp13
    12414 L
    tp14
    12428 R
    tp15
    12443 L
    tp16
    12457 R
    tp17
    12472 L
    tp18
    12486 R
    tp19
    12501 L
    tp20
    12516 R
    tp21

110 {18} CONUS
    TRANSPONDERS

12224 R
    tp 1
    12239 L

tp 2
    12253 R
    tp 3
    12282 R
    tp 5
    12297 L
    tp 6
    12311 R
    tp 7
    12326 L
    tp 8
    12341 R
    tp 9
    12355 L
    tp 10
    12370 R
    tp 11
    12399 R
    tp 13
    12414 L
    tp 14
    12428 R
    tp 15
    12443 L
    tp 16
    12486 R
    tp 19
    12516 R
    tp 21
    12530 L
    tp 22
    12559 L
    tp 24

Lyngsat - they used to be up to date
    /kens
    https://www.lyngsat.com/packages/Dish-USA-110W.html
    https://www.lyngsat.com/EchoStar-11.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hyogga
      It doesn't matter if they are complete or not, what matters if the channels work.
      Quit hijacking threads please.
      https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

%$$%^&*^ this is not an EMPTY RESPONSE!!!

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post

Quit hijacking threads please.
        It's true Dodgeit definitely a blatant hijack - but let's give credit to his post(s) which can best be described as ignorant but kind of amusing.

Obviously he has not absorbed the fact that there is a direct relationship between having the tp's installed on each SAT with the correct settings and having the "channels work".

The reason I was looking to verify the tp list is after my T5 died I pulled a Junkbox V2 that many of us received about 3+ years ago out of the closet and decided to give it a try. It sat in the box since I received it because I was told the j200 card was bad. Anyway plugged it in and set it up and scanned 119/110 and got 50 or 60 channels not many but the IMPORTANT thing is I got a picture which meant that the j200 was working.

Went through the tp list on the sats and after so many years very few had the correct settings and did not show a signal. Edited the tp settings on them to 21500 and 8PSK and bam got a signal on most but after scanning still missing MANY channels that is why I was trying to verify the CONUS list for the two sats. The list posted does correspond to the lyngsat info for CONUS tp's and if I get time tonight I will add or edit the junkbox v2 and see if that brings in the missing channels.

Just purchased a new (supposedly refurbished)PHILIPS 4K UHD SMART TV from Fry's Electronics for $329 and I am impressed. Had it setup and connected to my DL T1, my PHILIPS DVD PLAYER and the Jynxbox in about 15 minutes and have to admit the picture is definitely superior to my 8 year old Toshiba 40" HDTV. Couldn't resist the price on the Philips 55" and glad I splurged - could care less whether the TV was smart or not as the DL T1 makes "stupid" TV's SMART.

Now if i could just eliminate the continuous buffering issues with the IPTV AND VOD service !! Well as long as I watch them from about 12 or 1 am to around 9 am very little buffering

REMINDER IF YOU ARE RESURRECTING AN OLD Jynxbox

Thought I would mention in case anyone else decides to resurrect one of the old jynxbox v2, v3 etc that i have installed firmware v2.37 and it works without any problem and a reminder to not install anything later if there is even a possibility that your box is a clone as some of 2.39 firmware contained clone kill and most of the later firmware versions had clone kill programming. Don't know for sure whether my box is a clone or not but why take a chance.

Comment

I've found the Lyngsat has not been up to date for at least the last year. I use Satellite Guys or Jame Long which seem to be correct.

Comment

I was under the same impression and did try both those sites but they seem to be formatted more for searching the relationship of channels to sats/tp's and was unable to find any direct lists of the tps for those sats and their settings but both sites have so much info that I could have just missed the page I needed.

As for Lyngsat not updating that was the reason I was trying to verify the list but when I went to the site a couple of days ago I found that they had last updated on September 26 or 27 2017 So it seems that they or someone is back on board and updating the info they have. Only looked at the 110 119 Sats so don't know about the others.

I also liked lyngsat because of the way that they have organized the available information on each Sat. I found it easier to obtain Channel Info such as which sat and which TP then most other sites and also found getting the specific tp settings was also easier.

As I said don't know if the updates go further then 110 / 119 just hope that they continue to update the site.

Comment

I have seen the update date over time but found that is still not correct so I gave up on them. I haven't checked lately though.

Comment

Originally posted by EMULATOR View Post
                %$$%^&*^ this is not an EMPTY RESPONSE!!!

It's true Dodgeit definitely a blatant hijack - but let's give credit to his post(s) which can best be described as ignorant but kind of amusing.

Obviously he has not absorbed the fact that there is a direct relationship between having the tp's installed on each SAT with the correct settings and having the "channels work".

The reason I was looking to verify the tp list is after my T5 died I pulled a Junkbox V2 that many of us received about 3+ years ago out of the closet and decided to give it a try. It sat in the box since I received it because I was told the j200 card was bad. Anyway plugged it in and set it up and scanned 119/110 and got 50 or 60 channels not many but the IMPORTANT thing is I got a picture which meant that the j200 was working.

Went through the tp list on the sats and after so many years very few had the correct settings and did not show a signal. Edited the tp settings on them to 21500 and 8PSK and bam got a signal on most but after scanning still missing MANY channels that is why I was trying to verify the CONUS list for the two sats. The list posted does correspond to the lyngsat info for CONUS tp's and if I get time tonight I will add or edit the junkbox v2 and see if that brings in the missing channels.

Just purchased a new (supposedly refurbished)PHILIPS 4K UHD SMART TV from Fry's Electronics for $329 and I am impressed. Had it setup and connected to my DL T1, my PHILIPS DVD PLAYER and the Jynxbox in about 15 minutes and have to admit the picture is definitely superior to my 8 year old Toshiba 40" HDTV. Couldn't resist the price on the Philips 55" and glad I splurged - could care less whether the TV was smart or not as the DL T1 makes "stupid" TV's SMART.

Now if i could just eliminate the continuous buffering issues with the IPTV AND VOD service !! Well as long as I watch them from about 12 or 1 am to around 9 am very little buffering

REMINDER IF YOU ARE RESURRECTING AN OLD Jynxbox

Thought I would mention in case anyone else decides to resurrect one of the old jynxbox v2, v3 etc that i have installed firmware v2.37 and it works without any problem and a reminder to not install anything later if there is even a possibility that your box is a clone as some of 2.39 firmware contained clone kill and most of the later firmware versions had clone kill programming. Don't know for sure whether my box is a clone or not but why take a chance.
                You should be specific when you post about which receiver. I was assuming you were just trying to configure you receiver's TP's which you don't have too since there is autoscan that automatically detects the correct TP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyogga View Post

You should be specific when you post about which receiver. I was assuming you were just trying to configure you receiver's TP's which you don't have too since there is autoscan that automatically detects the correct TP's.
                  He was pretty specific i think.He says.......

The reason I was looking to verify the tp list is after my T5 died I pulled a Junkbox V2 that many of us received about 3+ years
                  https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
                    He was pretty specific i think.He says.......

The reason I was looking to verify the tp list is after my T5 died I pulled a Junkbox V2 that many of us received about 3+ years
                    Doesn't Junkbox V2 have autoscan?

Comment

Some of the older classic receivers (and im not saying JB is a classic) even with auto scan, take a little more in order to adapt to the new changes. Some need to be manually changed, some you can delete all tp's except 1 and that works, special tp files needed for the SV8000. Just saying!

Comment

With most older boxes AUTOSCAN goes through all of the tp's in the database and those that are transmitting a program the channels are scanned in - if a tp is not transmitting anything at the moment it will not scan in - and that includes if it is just temporarily off air.

Also autoscan only scans those tp's that are listed in the database for that particular satellite. If the setup for a tp is incorrect or has changed autoscan will not get a signal for that tp and just skip it and no channels added. If the setup is corrected it will get a signal from the same tp and channels.

My DL would automatically update the tp settings but most of the older receivers do not and the settings on tp's must be manually updated if there are changes.

Comment

Dark Angel IMHO the JB receivers are CLASSIC'S --- CLASSIC JUNK!

but it's working for me at the moment other then it decided to list the channels in the epg anywhere from 2 to 5 times each it varies - and I deleted all channels and rebooted before I did my autoscan and no network and no fta only and bla bla b la and as I said each channel listed has multiples!
                          At the old site we had more negative posts within a couple of months of introduction of the jb boxes and opening the jb forum then some of the other boxes that had been around for YEARS!

Comment

Working...
                          X