Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Iks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how soon will iks come back

Comment

OK People!...right now I am testing 0140 channel on 110-119 configuration..

Server connected (NFPS)...IS ON...Watching NOW...

Hoping you have too this testing..

Comment

Impress .....................................

Comment

I just tried 0140 and there is a black screen....

Comment

nothing is working i think we need to hear something from nfps on the situation its been quiet a while now since we havent have no more update from them about the issue.

Comment

If IKS is not coming back then fix the freezing on IPTV. I use IPTV as a back source, but some channels freeze every 30 seconds and some are great. I had my IPTV since the beginning when they only had 25 channels. It was OK, then to freeze up, but know after a few years we need more stable products.

Comment

I too have had both iks and IPTV from the beginning and with iks being down I've been trying to watch nfps IPTV and it's impossible with all the freezing and channel outages so I've gone with another iptv provided and it has been awesome. They provide stable channels and freeze free viewing and many, many more channels to watch in the USA, Canada, the UK and Europe too so if nfps wants to keeps their subscribers they'll need to get their act together and provide a solid IPTV platform with a broader channel offering and stable freeze free viewing.
                Just stating my opinion.

Comment

they need to put up back iks because not all users can get iptv many of us have low internet speed and iks is our only source.

Comment

0140 still WORKING on my system 110-119 set up..
                    If some one has found others channel ON please let us Know..
                    Please..

Thx...

Comment

Originally posted by BOIA View Post
                      0140 still WORKING on my system 110-119 set up..
                      If some one has found others channel ON please let us Know..
                      Please..

Thx...
                      A friend told me that 140 is working with no internet connection, not iks. Might want to check if it works with the internet unplugged.

Comment

No only channel 140 only works with internet whoever told you that it's a bunch of baloney

Comment

I feel for you people that can't use iptv do too your internet speed.. IKS was good and pretty stable.. like I said I feel for iks users ..take care and merry Xmas and happy New Year to all

Comment

9421 is working LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dave s View Post
                              9421 is working LOL
                              That channel is FREE..se if you find others one's that require Internet..

THX

Comment

Working...
                              X