Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Wireless signal keeps dropping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless signal keeps dropping

I have had the box for 16 months, and never had this problem until one month ago. I am watching live TV, and all of a sudden the wireless signal drops. I can get it back by rebooting the box, but this is happening sometimes 2 or 3 times in an hour. I have an old router, but it's the same one I have always had, so why is this problem suddenly happening?

How far is your router from the receiver?
    At this point it seems to be the avov, as you can connect after a reboot.
    Do you have other things connected to your wifi router? Maybe check other devices see if they drop also.
    Might try doing a factory reset on the Avov.

Comment

Originally posted by jpanama View Post
      I have had the box for 16 months, and never had this problem until one month ago. I am watching live TV, and all of a sudden the wireless signal drops. I can get it back by rebooting the box, but this is happening sometimes 2 or 3 times in an hour. I have an old router, but it's the same one I have always had, so why is this problem suddenly happening?
      Could be because you have an old router.Try a laptop or phone even that connects through wireless.If it drops off then you know it's the router.But when wireless adapters go bad they will do the same thing. Like Panda says try a factory reset and see if that fixes it.
      https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

The signal doesn't drop on any of my other devices, only on the AVOV. So maybe doing a factory reset of the box is the answer. I will try that. Thanks everybody.

Comment

I have the same issue as well, wireless drops box is unresponsive. Other WiFi devices are ok no issues. Any advice?

Comment

If wifi is not working, powerline adapters are another option to try and are fairly cheap.

Comment

I just ordered two router extenders with ethernet connections, one to the router and one to the AVOV box. I don't have them yet, so I'll let you know how they work. It seems the only option is to connect by ethernet instead of wireless.

Comment

Working...
              X