Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Which avov is the best iptv?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which avov is the best iptv?

    Which AVOV iptv box is best for iptv? Any input appreciated.

  • #2
    NONE.. terrible customer support.. hard get updates/fixes .. instead of releasing updates they just release a new boxes ... thats my experience with them

    Comment


    • #3
      I have the latest Avov and also a Dreamlink T1 and the DL is better.

      Comment


      • #4
        For the best performance, you should think about an android box. The t1 is another good choice.
        IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

        Comment


        • #5
          Android!

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you all for responding!

            Comment


            • #7
              Nvidia Shield is probably one that is kept more up to date, but expensive.
              Xiomi mi box - is a cheaper solution. Not sure how well its updated.
              T1 is also pretty good.

              Comment


              • #8
                The Nvidia Shield is expensive but the graphics engine is close to that of a PS4 and no android box is really going to come close but the Xiaomi box is easier to root and it has some solid features when it comes to streaming. The updates for both these boxes are very good to excellent as I have two of the white Xaiomi boxes from China and they are really better than most of the average android boxes out there. One click root works well on them but not on the Nvidia as its a tougher nut to crack but it is doable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by osaga View Post
                  NONE.. terrible customer support.. hard get updates/fixes .. instead of releasing updates they just release a new boxes ... thats my experience with them
                  Exactly. Never buy AVOV. I have several posts about it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have used avov from the Vixo 2 and I am now on the tv online n.

                    I am surprised that people are so against avov as I have always gotten a response from tech support and have always felt that for a novice, their approach to all this iptv stuff is simple.

                    Yes, it's not perfect, but avov has had some hiccups in the past.

                    Tv online n for the win. .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bmwbyz View Post
                      I have used avov from the Vixo 2 and I am now on the tv online n.

                      I am surprised that people are so against avov as I have always gotten a response from tech support and have always felt that for a novice, their approach to all this iptv stuff is simple.

                      Yes, it's not perfect, but avov has had some hiccups in the past.

                      Tv online n for the win. .
                      you got a response from tech support?? how?? where?? what site??

                      Im sure we all would like to know.. I have two TVonline, one loads up but anything I try to do I get some memory error.. and the other must have power issues cuz it randomly shuts down... actually, I dont need to know cuz they're not even worth spending my time on them... Android boxes are way cheaper and you can load anything you desire on them

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by osaga View Post

                        you got a response from tech support?? how?? where?? what site??

                        Im sure we all would like to know.. I have two TVonline, one loads up but anything I try to do I get some memory error.. and the other must have power issues cuz it randomly shuts down... actually, I dont need to know cuz they're not even worth spending my time on them... Android boxes are way cheaper and you can load anything you desire on them
                        Avovtech.net

                        You should try using a different power supply.

                        Pin hole reset works well. Not a big fan of the tv online, had it....but tv online n...much better

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X