Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

The NFPS portals 1 and 2 are currently redirecting to the new URL but there maybe some devices or applications like KODI for example that doesn't support HTTP redirect and need to do it manually, for those users here is the new portal URL:

By the end of next week all portals will be redirecting to the new system.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Avov box blocked by server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avov box blocked by server

I have this message two days already stating that
    my box was blocked by the server and to please contact the service provider.
    Is anybody else having this issue.
    Please help

Hi,
    This is the problem i am also facing just like ggianolli86 stated above. My Avov box has a pop up saying "Your box is blocked by the server. Please contact the service provider".
    What is going on? Can someone please help?

Comment

Did either of you try an IPTV reset?

Comment

JoKeRz WilD im new to this. How do I do it. I haven't try it yet. I need help

Comment

You will use the Donation Checker where you entered your MAC address for your box, once you enter your donation number information you will be greeted with 3 buttons - IPTV Reset is one of them. Turn off your box, perform IPTV Reset, wait 5 minutes plug your box in. Let us know what happens.

Comment

• phkay
            phkay commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. after reset , No more massage ,I see channel back on , but pictuer not yet will be for tomorrow. Thanks.Yes,update now back to normal Aug.25/16 at 1;59 pm.Thank you thegame15.

• thegame15
            thegame15 commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad to hear you got further in the process. Hopefully everything works it self on today

Here at this link

https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps/

Comment

What's my donation number. Where do I find that

Comment

I think we may have found what your problem is...

Have you purchased a donation from NFPS at http://iptvprivateserver.com/ ?

Comment

Well I just got the box in April and I was told I won't have to do the donation not till a year. I haven't done it

Comment

Please check the credentials tab, if should already be filled in under server settings, that number is your donation number, however in order to perform the reset you need your donation number, and Order Number, Email, or Donation Client if you purchased from reseller.

DO NOT POST THIS INFORMATION

Comment

Hey i have about 22 boxes with the same thing so i am just waiting for the fix, hopefully soon but some of my Donations are Inactive from today so i send a email out and waiting for them to be back on line too.

Comment

Originally posted by ggianolli86 View Post
                      Well I just got the box in April and I was told I won't have to do the donation not till a year. I haven't done it
                      just wait for them to fix the sys, your Donations is still good

Comment

Originally posted by Robby888 View Post
                        Hey i have about 22 boxes with the same thing so i am just waiting for the fix, hopefully soon but some of my Donations are Inactive from today so i send a email out and waiting for them to be back on line too.
                        That is an entirely different issue but you seem to have it under control. You could also PM NFPS with your donation number and order number to try and get it resolved as well.

Originally posted by Robby888 View Post

just wait for them to fix the sys, your Donations is still good
                        The problem is that he doesn't know his donation number, or any of the other credentials in order to perform an IPTV Reset. Sounds like he bought the AVOV preloaded by someone. They can get the donation number from the credentials tab under server information, but they require an order number, email used to by donation, or donation client. That information is hard to come across if you didn't purchase it yourself and are told you don't need to purchase a donation until next year.

Comment

Originally posted by thegame15 View Post
                          I think we may have found what your problem is...

Have you purchased a donation from NFPS at http://iptvprivateserver.com/ ?
                          @thegame15

Could you please explain what you mean't be this? Because yes, mine is from iptvprivateserver.com
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by twomuch View Post
                            @thegame15

Could you please explain what you mean't be this? Because yes, mine is from iptvprivateserver.com
                            Thanks.
                            twomuch My post was mostly directed ggianolli86 .

However if you are getting that message you need to perform a IPTV Reset. go here - https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps/

Unplug your AVOV, go the donation checker (link above), pull up your donation information, then hit the IPTV Reset button. Wait 5-10 minutes, and then plug your AVOV back in and you should be good to go.

You have to make sure you donation number is entered as both the username/password under credentials tab in your server settings.

Comment

Working...
                            X