Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Avov box blocked by server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twomuch View Post
    @thegame15

Could you please explain what you mean't be this? Because yes, mine is from iptvprivateserver.com
    Thanks.
    It's iptvprivateserver.TV (NOT .COM)

Comment

Originally posted by udornf4 View Post

It's iptvprivateserver.TV (NOT .COM)
      iptvprivateserver.tv redirect you to iptvprivateserver.com anyway the official one is using .com
      IMPORTANT: All MAC address are locked to the internet service provider (ISP) detected at first login, if you switch to another provider or are experiencing any problem with the IPTV feel free to do an IPTV reset using this form:

Do IPTV Reset Here

Comment

Today my box block by server again .this second time.

Comment

interesting i had the issue for the first time today. have you reset your modem and router plus the box used . its a good practice to do this daily or weekly . do it before you go to bed or before heading to work etc

Comment

I have 2 Avov boxes both are blocked I have the donation #'s Purchased by reseller Marcella I have contacted Marcella and he said he no longer deals with NFPS and purged is reseller panel so I couldn't get order # for the donations who do I contact to get help to o an IPTV reset Marcella was a legit seller of codes dealt with him or yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by satdude View Post
              I have 2 Avov boxes both are blocked I have the donation #'s Purchased by reseller Marcella I have contacted Marcella and he said he no longer deals with NFPS and purged is reseller panel so I couldn't get order # for the donations who do I contact to get help to o an IPTV reset Marcella was a legit seller of codes dealt with him or yrs.
              If Marcella was that 'legit', he would have made you a client name so you could use that to log in and do your own iptv reset. Thats all your reseller needs to give you is the client name he/she made up for reseller donation number.

Comment

Thank's for the info!

Comment

Working...
                X