Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

New middleware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New middleware

my 1st Avov vixo is working well but all the other models after!! that i have to reset each day and some of them donations go inactive, also i am using a VPN on all of them, this is the 1st time i feel so frustrated in 2 year of working this IPTV SERVICE

So is your first Avov the Vixo1 ? Do you get VOD with it ? I thought that box was not getting any updates for about a year now.

Comment

Originally posted by colhogan View Post
      So is your first Avov the Vixo1 ? Do you get VOD with it ? I thought that box was not getting any updates for about a year now.
      Yes the 1st vixo1 and no I do not get any Vod only live tv

Comment

This must be server specific..I don't really see any issues forcing resets on the servers I'm on.

​​​

Comment

Is avov tvonline getting updates? Ive been having problems for months. Stuck at loading channels.

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            From what i have been reading avov is not doing much these days.

That sucks. So I have to get another box? Mag 254?

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            A much better box but the Mag only does iptv.Maybe look into a T1.Or get you avov up and running it should work through Kodi thats what many avov users are doing.Use it till the new mag's come out.
        Working...
        X