Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Avov tvonline 4 power issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avov tvonline 4 power issue

Hi I have a avov tv online 4 and when I turn off the box with the remote at times it won't turn on only light turns on but says no signal. I have to use the off on switch at rear to turn it back on. What can the problem be?

Thank you

same for me to

Comment

same for me too..what seems to be the problem?

Comment

Had my aVOV tv online 4 just over a week and same issue but getting worse have to multiple reboots using the back switch and unplug the unit to get it going used only take 1 reboot.
        Private messaged Avov rep and no reply .
        Any one have luck resolving this issue or this is why they are where replacing the power supply to these units for free .
        I guess it's true they are out of bussiness and we all have fancy doorstops.

Comment

Same thing for me and i was one of the ones that preordered it. I thought it was only the new preorder batches but it looks like its Avov lack of quality control.

Comment

Found the problem from a different site...When you turn it off,you need to hold power off button for a few sec or it dont shut down all the way and lock a box comes up to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
            X