Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

No video feeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No video feeds

I am able to get into video club and TV. But when I select an item to watch nothing happens just goes to blank screen. I have internet connected, donation current, and I have done reset a couple times. Is there something in my settings I may be missing that would cause this? New to this, help!

I don't know what box you have but check the steps by step on the tutorial of your box

Comment

Same here, reset, change portal. still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthMonster View Post
        Same here, reset, change portal. still nothing.
        Are you getting to see the tv and videoclub options at least?

Comment

Yes can see videoclub and TV options. Have a mag254. I can select TV channel but it just shows black screen, no picture. Looks like using data but no picture or sound.

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            Unplug the mag and try a iptv reset.But in my travels i was reading that others would change the channel up and down and the channel would come in.So maybe give that a try first.

Change the channel up and down(actually I used the up and down arrow keys around the OK button) a couple of times after you select the channel you want to watch worked for me. Hope this will help others.

Comment

Working...
          X