Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

No video feeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No video feeds

I am able to get into video club and TV. But when I select an item to watch nothing happens just goes to blank screen. I have internet connected, donation current, and I have done reset a couple times. Is there something in my settings I may be missing that would cause this? New to this, help!

I don't know what box you have but check the steps by step on the tutorial of your box

Comment

Same here, reset, change portal. still nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by StealthMonster View Post
        Same here, reset, change portal. still nothing.
        Are you getting to see the tv and videoclub options at least?

Comment

Yes can see videoclub and TV options. Have a mag254. I can select TV channel but it just shows black screen, no picture. Looks like using data but no picture or sound.

Comment

• Dodgeit
            Dodgeit commented
            Editing a comment
            Unplug the mag and try a iptv reset.But in my travels i was reading that others would change the channel up and down and the channel would come in.So maybe give that a try first.

Change the channel up and down(actually I used the up and down arrow keys around the OK button) a couple of times after you select the channel you want to watch worked for me. Hope this will help others.

Comment

Working...
          X