Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Authentication error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authentication error

I have purchase new donation but each time i enter it in the login and password field it gives me a "error" message i have done a iptv reset and i am getting the same error message can some one help.

By the way i have a mag box

Comment

You have linked your mac to the new donation i assume? Change to a different iptv portal and then make the change in the mag and reload your portal

Comment

I have linked the mac address to the new donation did a reset and i am still getting a error on the authentication on my tv screen.How can i check my portal info on my mag i can't get pass that error message

Comment

Unplug the box and while plugging it back in point the remote at the while holding the menu button.I believe it's just above the volume button.Then select servers.Then select portals.
          https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

I'm a newbie as well and have followed the directions for the mag254. I can't get past the authentication screen. It just says error. I also tried to reset. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Nunya View Post
              I'm a newbie as well and have followed the directions for the mag254. I can't get past the authentication screen. It just says error. I also tried to reset. Does anyone else have any ideas?
              Your donation still active? Change iptv portals, and reload the portal on your mag.

Comment

I validated the donation and mac addresses are entered correctly. I was able to go the Home screen and back to the setup screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Switch to a different iptv portal from the donation checker, then make the change in the mag.

Comment

Yes, I checked the status says active. I only see one iptv portal. Is there a listing of more?

Comment

Originally posted by Nunya View Post
                      Yes, I checked the status says active. I only see one iptv portal. Is there a listing of more?
                      Click on change iptv portal when you are there. It will change you to a new portal.

Comment

I clicked the change and it gave a new portal. I made the changes in my system setting under portal and I'm still getting the authentication error

Comment

You are using your donation for the login screen? Send your info to one of the mods. Let someone look at it.

Comment

I believe so for the login I'm using the donation number and for the password the MAC address correct? This is only my second day how do I get a hold of the MODS?

Comment

It is your donation for both user/password

Comment

Working...
                              X