Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Freezing Channels !!! please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi XDark, Please find below the trace test results

06:08 PM
    2017-01-09

Tracing route to 2.iptvprivateserver.tv [31.220.41.126]
    over a maximum of 20 hops:

1 * 6 ms 1 ms hitronhub.home [192.168.0.1]
    2 * * * Request timed out.
    3 25 ms 19 ms 11 ms rc3so-be119-1.cg.shawcable.net [64.59.134.177]
    4 21 ms 20 ms 11 ms rc3no-hge0-19-0-1.cg.shawcable.net [66.163.71.117]
    5 46 ms 38 ms 29 ms rc2nr-be110-1.wp.shawcable.net [66.163.76.58]
    6 320 ms 102 ms 50 ms rc3fs-hge0-7-0-0.mt.shawcable.net [66.163.76.22]
    7 117 ms 204 ms 101 ms rc1hu-pos0-5-0-0.ny.shawcable.net [66.163.77.154]
    8 192 ms 102 ms 101 ms nyiix.retn.net [198.32.160.182]
    9 222 ms 204 ms 203 ms ae2-9.RT.TC2.AMS.NL.retn.net [87.245.233.97]
    10 328 ms 203 ms 306 ms GW-Esecurity.retn.net [87.245.246.43]
    11 222 ms 306 ms 204 ms INTEL_CE_LINUX [31.220.41.126]

Trace complete.

Comment

Maybe this post might be of some interest to you.I'm not sure how true it is but.....
      https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...-paid-channels
      post 7
      https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgeit View Post
        Maybe this post might be of some interest to you.I'm not sure how true it is but.....
        https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...-paid-channels
        post 7
        I have read something like this on another site. Whether its true is another thing.

Try changing to a different iptv portal. See if it makes a difference. I doubt it will, worth a shot.

Comment

Hi JoKeRz, change it to what portal? you mean something like 5.iptv instead of my currently 2.iptv? cheers

Thanks Dodgeit,

I read the post you're referring to, it could be the SHAW provider in the west !!!!! in this case. I'm not sure what to do.

I have to verify this fact first by testing the box with different provider to see what happened.\\

Also if I change the router setting, do you think that will help?

Comment

You dont have a choice when you change portals. Use the donation checker, and click change iptv portal and it will change it for you. I dont think any one of the portals is different than the next, but try it out.

Comment

Do you have a friend with a different isp? if you do and they are close i would take the box over and try it there to see if you get the same results.As for changing the router i don't think it will help but it don't hurt to try it.But don't forget to do a iptv reset if you are switching isp's. Another option would be to use you cell internet to test it if you have data on it.But i would not run it to long that way.

Comment

You might also consider using a VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

I have read something like this on another site. Whether its true is another thing.

Try changing to a different iptv portal. See if it makes a difference. I doubt it will, worth a shot.
                  I read the same the other day also.But it would not surprise me the big few company's play games.

Comment

I did change the portal, now it's 5, unfortunately the freezing problem still the same !!!

Comment

The routing that the ISP uses can create issues to include freezing. Look carefully at the trace and you should see where the problem is.

Comment

My box stopped freezing since 2 hours ago. That's a great news.

I did call the provider yesterday, they assured me that everything is good from their end !!!!!!. Not sure what happened today but currently no freezing.

Thanks again for all your support & help

Comment

Well thats good news!!

Comment

Working...
                          X