Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Missing europe channels on mag254

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing europe channels on mag254

Hi Guys , First of all Happy New Year .Its been awile sends I've used the Mag254 but logged in today and can only receive USA and Spanis , and Indian channels , my favorite European channels are not opening, i did a IPTV restart looked on site to see if i missed anything but can't seem to find why the EU. channels (Like UK SKY Channels )are not working . please someone give me a heads up on what to do . Thanks in Advance

Just tried some of them (Good Food, Home, ITV 1 and RTE 1) and they are working fine at my end.

If the problem persist at your end please provide more details like portal number and tested channels.
    IMPORTANT: All MAC address are locked to the internet service provider (ISP) detected at first login, if you switch to another provider or are experiencing any problem with the IPTV feel free to do an IPTV reset using this form:

Do IPTV Reset Here

Comment

Working...
    X