Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Freezing issue continues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing issue continues

Is everyone experiencing freezing issue on most live channels or is it just me?

Hardwired 25/10 Mbps
    P2 server
    M a g 2 5 4 and D L 1

You are not alone , associated with this mess .

Comment

P1 seems to be ok so far today, P2 was freezing
      kodi wireless p1
      mag 254 wireless p2
      100m dnload

Comment

So much for P1 not freezing
        Spoke too soon
        freezing a lot now

Comment

Yep p2 is freezing every minute or so for about 5 seconds ...just a heads up on the freezing issue

Comment

p3 is working amazing when you change the channel almost instant picture. i'm probably jinxing myself but i been in this from day one and today is the best i have seen and i don't give comments lightly i was just bitching yesterday. i think they have figured out what i have known for a while is you have to have the proper amount of servers for the volume of streamers.

Comment

switch from p2 to p4 reset mag good improvement still some channel not working i watched 120 for 3hr no freezing...there on right road.......

Comment

You're not alone.

Comment

On p4 right now and it's fine,how long will this last?Not sure...Just wait and see..

Comment

portal 3 was the best in a long time then today as bad as portal 1 the more people they give portal 3 to the more freezing and other issues that start

Comment

When using IPTV you need 14 Gigabites of capacity per user per day. That is three or four times regular data usage, so you end up with huge bottlenecks at the servers trying to deliver that.
                      Without a dedicated system to deliver it the system will always be clunky.

Comment

A new problem lately is that a lot of movie chns towards the end stop and repeate about 3 times, than the movie has ended. missing the good parts. weird, but its happening to much...lately! anyone else??? mag254.

Comment

My portal was changed to p5.iptvprivateserver.tv 15 minutes ago. I hope will have less freezing or no at all.
                          Will give feedback soon. Thanks to everyone who participated in this post.

Comment

thanks for the info, did the change...seems 2 wok better 4 now.

Comment

What a problem with this freezing issue. Is impossible watch tv.

Comment

Working...
                              X