Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

m3u template & instructions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m3u template & instructions

NFPS Playlist Templates for Proper Channel Matching to Viper8690 or Euyulio Guide Sources.

NFPS Playlists that get generated, have Channel ID's that don't match exactly, with the guide data for the two most popular guide sources, Viper8690's and Euyulio's.

I have made m3u playlist templates for each guide source that, when modified with your information, and used with the related guide source, will fully populate the guide of your favorite Playlist program or app.

The Templates have all Services included (TV, VOD, Adult, Foreign, TV Series).

* (I will attempt to generate new Templates monthly to incorporate new Channel /Movie content).

* There are different Playlist Template files for Viper8690(Yahyabell) and Euyulio(PACh) guides.

Viper8690 - Has (more complete)English only listings.
    -> hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/viper8690/epg/master/guide.xml

Euyulio - Has (less complete)English as well as many Spanish listings.
    -> hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/euyulio/epg/master/guide.xml

Use the Guide link and Playlist Template that best suits your needs.

Instructions to Modify the Playlist Templates with your NFPS Credentials
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	41444

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	41445

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	41446

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Size:	238.8 KB
ID:	41447

Below are the Templates w/Instructions for each.

/kens
    Viper8690 NFPS Playlist Template.zip
    Last edited by kens; 08-18-2017, 02:03 PM. Reason: m3u, playlist, epg, guide, instructions, tutorial

m3u Template matched to Viper8690 (09/2017) *Adds 2 Ultimate Events Streams
    viper all lang vod adult template 0917.m3u

Comment

m3u Template matched to Euyulio (09/2017) *Adds 2 Ultimate Events Streams
      eyuilio all lang vod adult template 0917.m3u

Comment

StuffedPotato Template for PotatoTV English /Viper8690 (09/2017) *Adds 2 Ultimate Events Streams
        StuffedPotato English Template0917.m3u

Comment

I tried these directions and made the list with my info and channels do not work. I tried in vlc only channel that worked was the caching channel.
          What has to be done after the list is updated with my iptv donation and portal?

Any help appreciated

Comment

Which Template?

... and by the way, this was a workaround to solve the guide problem with playlist users.

I have compiled a new Guide for (Generic m3u w/Options) Playlist users which solves this problem (Until NFPS supplies one).

You use the URL link generated for you on your Donation Screen, as your m3u source address.

You use " hxxps://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_kens.xml " as your xml guide source address.
            *(Replace hxxps with https)

So retry without the template.
            I will leave them posted for experimental purposes but they are no longer required.
            /kens

Comment

I still cant get this to work. I'm not that stupid I generated the playlist url and what next does it get added to what.
              I think your directions need a bit more explanation.

Has anyone got this to work so I can use on vlc media player?
              If so could you please help out and let me know what i'm missing.

thanks

Comment

• Dodgeit
                Dodgeit commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you follow step 1 and 2 if your only getting Chaching then i would say your donation is not where it is suppose to be or the server is not right.Thats what i get when i look at the directions.You will always get chaching and few others because they are free links.Only when the donation and the server match will you get the rest.

Originally posted by dss56 View Post
              I still cant get this to work. I'm not that stupid I generated the playlist url and what next does it get added to what.
              I think your directions need a bit more explanation.

Has anyone got this to work so I can use on vlc media player?
              If so could you please help out and let me know what i'm missing.

thanks
              Open VLC player, under media, open network stream, paste the url you copied from your playlist.
              IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Comment

My server is 4 and I added my donation # im sure exactly as directions say/show. I will try again.
                Do I have to disable my mac address on my mag 254 on the donation site for this to work?
                Can I use both at the same time?

thanks

Comment

I just tried again and still just the Caching channel no other channels. My sub is good works on my mag 254 no problems.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dss56 View Post
                    My server is 4 and I added my donation # im sure exactly as directions say/show. I will try again.
                    Do I have to disable my mac address on my mag 254 on the donation site for this to work?
                    Can I use both at the same time?

thanks
                    Use the checker, click change iptv mac and erase your mac and submit. Go back into the checker and you will now see a drop down menu with a list of playlists. Copy and paste one from there. You cant use the mag and playlist at the same time.
                    IPTV RESET & DONATION CHECKER

Comment

~~~
                      Once you have switched from the MAG Mac# to Generic m3u w/Options playlist, go back and read Post#6
                      /kens

Comment

Thanks again to you kens, I have tried your playlist with the new numbering reflecting the real numbers of the channels and it worked perfectly on my android box and my computer.

Comment

Working...
                        X