Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

New (hopefully Permanent and ongoing) EPGGuide Source

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, below is the extract from the log. Will appreciate if somebody can take a look into this and advise how to fix this. Looks to bme something related to the buffer size of the memory as the epg seems to get updated for the channels.

UPDATE: I eventually had to uninstall kodi and did a fresh install and everything is back to normal. Thank you, hope this epg link stays with us forever
    Attached Files

Comment

AddOnLog: Stalker Client: <br />
      <b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in <b>/var/www/portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/server/lib/core/mysqlresult.class.php</b> on line <b>62</b><br />

Sort of as I expected.
      SQL runtime database error due to your actual problem of lack of memory.
      Log also indicates plenty of Add-ons enabled which, as I have stated before, if you are not using an Add-on, but it is enabled, it will load startup routines and use up your memory and other resources.

Disable rarely used Add-ons. Enable them when you want to use them.

Glad you got it solved.
      /kens

Comment

Can this guide work with the Stalker Client NFPS, or will it only work with the Stalker client that come standard with kodi. Thanks in advance.

Comment

You know, I never used the NFPS Stalker Client.
          I am led to believe that it is just the same as the Native PVR Stalker Client, except the configuration settings are simplified.
          So if there is a guide configuration setting that lets you select a remote URL (besides the Provider), you should be able to use it as well.
          I think I will give it a try for the sake of personal knowledge.
          /kens

Comment

The PVR STALKER CLIENT native no have VOD but good EPG
            and PVR STALKER CLIENT NFPS have VOD but no EPG.

Comment

Yup!
              Hopefully soon they will merge the 2 features again.
              /kens

Comment

I am not getting any EPG since past 2-3 days. Anybody else getting the same issue? Currently on 17.1 Kodi version

Comment

What is the remote url you are using? EPG is still working fine with this url

Comment

Comment

No guides are working with pvr client, need help please.

Comment

getting blank EPG since few days now, not sure if this is due to server maintenance or just me. Everything was working fine before. Tried resetting the IP and changed the MAC address but same result

Comment

Originally posted by 381sharma View Post
                          getting blank EPG since few days now, not sure if this is due to server maintenance or just me. Everything was working fine before. Tried resetting the IP and changed the MAC address but same result
                          That happened on my FireTV and had to shut down and restart the firetv then restarrt kodi and it repopulated the guide

Comment

Working...
                          X