Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

New (hopefully Permanent and ongoing) EPGGuide Source

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, below is the extract from the log. Will appreciate if somebody can take a look into this and advise how to fix this. Looks to bme something related to the buffer size of the memory as the epg seems to get updated for the channels.

UPDATE: I eventually had to uninstall kodi and did a fresh install and everything is back to normal. Thank you, hope this epg link stays with us forever
    Attached Files

Comment

AddOnLog: Stalker Client: <br />
      <b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in <b>/var/www/portal.iptvprivateserver.tv/stalker_portal/server/lib/core/mysqlresult.class.php</b> on line <b>62</b><br />

Sort of as I expected.
      SQL runtime database error due to your actual problem of lack of memory.
      Log also indicates plenty of Add-ons enabled which, as I have stated before, if you are not using an Add-on, but it is enabled, it will load startup routines and use up your memory and other resources.

Disable rarely used Add-ons. Enable them when you want to use them.

Glad you got it solved.
      /kens

Comment

Working...
      X