Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All MAC Address are locked automatically to the Internet Service Provider (ISP) detected at the first login, if you switch to a different provider or have any problem with the IPTV service try doing an IPTV reset and requesting support in the forum:

IPTV Reset:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker
See more
See less

Looks like EPG is working but its freezing so bad its unwatchable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like EPG is working but its freezing so bad its unwatchable

Well looks like the epg is fixed, but its freezing like crazy, comedy channel, food channel, cinemax, showtime take your pick, this is really bad, I am almost to the point of ordering another sub from another company, last update it looks like was Nov. 6th last year about freezing fixing it, now over 2 months and missing channels, fox news just black, freezing so bad you cant watch tv, the hell with the complaining, CAN WE ALL HAVE A UPDATE AS TO WHAT IS GOING ON, think for the thousands of dollars this service collects, and I know the admins cannot not control what happens to the service, but you guys are the only outlet we have for news on this service, can someone, anyone make an announcement or try and find out when an eta as far as stable service might be acheived, think it would ease alot of peoples mind. Thank you.

how are you getting the guide. mine is still not working. is there a new url to put in.
    thanks

Comment

weird, I watched a vod movie come back and turn it on the comedy channel and now its not freezing.

Oh well scratch that thought, it just froze solid and then unfroze, I cant keep up.

Comment

@dave well I am using a mag 254 box, so I really cant tell you, I just rebooted the system cause it froze, then out of no where I notice that the epg is back on schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by dave s View Post
          how are you getting the guide. mine is still not working. is there a new url to put in.
          thanks
          If you are using kodi, then there is a new url
          hxxp://yahyabell.com

Comment

This service is not like "The Big Boys", that have redundant equipment strings that can be switched in and out, or switch automatically upon equipment failure.
            When something fails, there will be noticeable degradation of the service. Usually temporary.
            /kens

Comment

Originally posted by JoKeRz WilD View Post

If you are using kodi, then there is a new url
              hxxp://yahyabell.com
              thanks buddy

Comment

Only this I notice on the guide on Kodi tht it isn't up to date with what on the channel other than that IPTV workin.
                Notice it froze this morning I restart my laptop and workin like a champ...

Comment

Working...
                X