Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itv channel 78 is Unwatchable & 79 is down please can somebody fix them
    thanks mag 254 150mbps

Comment

• Please IPTV I would suggest that you take off the UK channels because it
      seams that your Technician can't fix them i can watch my soap operas online
      i'm tired of watching a program and suddenly it's just get's cut off like just a
      few minutes ago it's up and down like a yoyo.mag254 150mbps

Comment

• mag254, 15mbit port 3

120, 122, 173, 176 down

PLEASE STOP SWITCHING STUFF TO HD BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK NOW!!

Comment

• US network channels down 8100,01,02,03 8830 8832 and others
          100M dnload
          mag254 portal 3

Comment

• Many channels not working, no UK/Indian?locals and many more, multiple port/box 30mb

Comment

• All U.S. networks: CBS, NBC, ABC (8101, 8832, 8830) will not load. MSNBC (209) and HGTV (115) will not load. HGTV hasn't worked for over 2 weeks.

Comment

• mag254, 15bit, port 3

down 8100, 8101, 8102, 120, 122, 176 all have been down since switching to HD, switch them back to normal and make them stable.

Comment

• Mag254, portal 1

163 has a static image of the channel's logo.
                  209 is down.

Thanks!

Comment

• ch 8830 ABC, 8832 NBC, 8833 FOX Miami
                    ALL DOWN since last 2016 12-29
                    D/L 33
                    U/L 3
                    Mag 254
                    Portal 1

Comment

• ITV Channel 79 & 83 & 86 are down please fix them thanks
                      mag254 150mbps

Comment

• Could it be that when NFPS sees for example 8101 not working they think its only one or two people affected and not everyone as I think it is. So they don't really put much effort into correcting it.
                        Maybe if everyone who tried 8101 and didn't get a picture would post it and it turns out to be multiple pages long for a day they might fix it or at least acknowledge there's a problem..

Comment

• Same here most of the channels that I watch are down and it has been days not hours... I have the IPTV box. Just way to many channels to list

Comment

• ITV Channel 78 Audio is braking up really bad it's Unwatchable
                            can somebody please fix it thanks mag254 150mbps

Comment

• All portals
                              1.- All the new channels on HD not working pease fix this ASAP
                              2.- Channel 827 univision hd is down
                              3. The local channels of Miami are down please fix these
                              Internet 40mdl
                              Mag 254 wifi

Comment

• Originally posted by kell46 View Post
                                Same here most of the channels that I watch are down and it has been days not hours... I have the IPTV box. Just way to many channels to list
                                Have you try resetin your box work for me saw channels were not workin or freezin jus a try.
                                Kodi 16 on my Laptop

Comment

Working...
                                X