Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Report issues with IPTV Live Channels

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well all UK and sky sports and sky movies are down since last night so we just have to wait
    mag 254 150 mbps

Comment

• Portal P1
      Channels 77 to 159 are down
      Mag254
      50Mbps

Comment

• after the upgrade most of Spanish channels no working also English channels no working even using a play list error can't no play the link now for a few day . when is going to be fix?

Comment

• Originally posted by leto View Post
          after the upgrade most of Spanish channels no working also English channels no working even using a play list error can't no play the link now for a few day . when is going to be fix?
          read the announcements my friend your answer is there

Comment

• For the channels that are up on mag254, the pic is MUCH better, actually HD....thats CBS anyway....will give them a bit more time, a learning curve I guess
            and mine updated to april 5 2017 firmware...

Comment

• afetr maunebabce, lot of channels are workung but NO AUDIO ... is me , or it is a general issue ???

Comment

• All portals
                Channel 105 USA has the programation of 827 Univision
                Channel 828 no audio
                Channel 830 NBC Universo have a programtion in inglish.
                Channel 887 Unicable show other programs that not is of Unicalbe
                Internet 40 mdl
                Mag 254 wifi

Comment

• When I turn on my Mag254 I get the home screen but when I click on something (for example, movies on vod, or news, all, etc. absolutely nothing happens. It is frozen and I have to unplug it from the back and re-boot. I have to do this a few times, it is very tiresome. I have done a re-set, checked all the settings etc. Could I please get some help, very much appreciated. Also, what has happened to the TV guide - it is so different now. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• hi am using a mag254 and am not getting any audio on any of the channels how can I fix this

Comment

• Channel 182 doesn't work.

Comment

• Is the service done? I see no difference. No improvement on my end. I still can only get the open channels.

Comment

• @cjav, this a public forum. Everyone sees your info. Do not post anything like that. You should edit your post right away
                          you may private message (PM) to one of moderator with your info though

Comment

• Any help would be good, none of the 300 movies seem to be working. I am running mag 254 25 mb download. on port 5 nothing seems to be coming in and I also did the firmware upgrade....has the upgrade been completed

Comment

• 8100 freezing a lot, 8101 has test pattern and says no signal
                              kodi w stalker wired
                              mag 254 wireless
                              100m dnload

Comment

• All portald
                                Channel 835 Telemundo HAVE A LOT OF FREEZINGS IS UNWATCHABLE PLEASE FIX IT ASAP
                                Channel 887 Unicable SHOW THE PROGRAMS OF THE OTHER CHANNEL PLEASE FIX IT-
                                Channel 862 Bein Sports is down PLEASE WE NEED TO SEE THE FOOTBALL.
                                Internet 40 mdl
                                Mag 254 wifi

Comment

Working...
                                X