Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT IPTV SYSTEM UPGRADE

Hi.

We have upgraded our IPTV system to provide much more stability, compatibility and security. Now you can enjoy the service by using Playlists or MAC Address authentication for those who use *** boxes or prefer the Stalker portal.

All portals have been upgraded and all portals are redirecting to the new ones but for those apps or devices that doesn't support redirect like KODI most use the new URLs

Portals 1 - 4 are redirecting to:

Portal 5 is redirecting to:

Customers using M-A-G, emu and other apps and devices that support redirect doesn't need to change anything.

Those interested on using the playlist, just need to visit the Search Donation form and there you will see the playlist option. Only those donations without a linked mac address are able to use the playlist option, if your donation have a mac linked but you'd to use the playlist instead then just remove the mac from your donation.

Here you have a list with some of the new devices & apps compatible with the new system but basically any device or app that support M3U playlists or Xtream Codes should work with your donation number:

KODI
Apple TV
VLC
GigaBlue
Engima 2 OE
Dreambox OE
StarLive
Octagon
Ariva
Spark
Geant
Tiger
QMax
Hyper
Royal
Fortec
Prifix
StarPort
Revolution 60/60
SunPlus
Zorro
WebTV
AZclass

IMPORTANT: If you use VPN and the service doesn't work then please try without the VPN because some datacenters are blacklisted for security reasons.
See more
See less

Report issues with Video Club / VoD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report issues with Video Club / VoD

Hi.

Please post here any issue related to Video Club / VoD, is necessary that you provide the following details:

- Portal.
    - Movie name.
    - Box or app that you use.
    - Internet download speed.
    - Description of the issue.

If your post doesn't include this information it may get deleted.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV + Free IKS service please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

just need to know about adult VOD.when It will start?

Comment

• thegame15
      thegame15 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is currently active as I type, 39 of them added.

Port 2
    Now you can see me 2
    Mag 254
    audio is too low , I must turn volume to almost 100 to hear the sound.

Comment

I've been informed of the following VOD issue - LOL

Young Russian Backdoor Lovers 5

MAG 254 (r14)
      Portal 5
      50 mbps
      Description of the issue: Is incorrectly labeled, should be Ozark Sharks (ES) which is already in the list on Page 1

Comment

• NFPS
        NFPS commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL it was not what you were looking for, eh?......we are doing some tests before adding adult movies because seems that the middleware stalker have a bug and the parental control is not working properly at VOD.

• thegame15
        thegame15 commented
        Editing a comment
        NFPS LMAO maybe I was, maybe I wasn't ha ha, but ya gotta test what needs to be tested even if you don't want too LOL. I was curious to see why all the rest of them were removed but wondered why this one was still in the list, so I took a look and saw that is wasn't as harmless as it sounded ha ha.

Portal 4
      Mag 254
      10 down
      All movies
      Movies come up in list..but doesn't work when selected

Comment

mag 254
        portal 2
        Movie in videoclub Hard Target 2 when put to play it shows Killing Salazar Can look in to it and fix?

Comment

AVOV TVOnline
          Portal 3
          30 down
          watching Sea of Trees - half way though, it just quit and went tot the "start to play" screen

Comment

Originally posted by udornf4 View Post
            AVOV TVOnline
            Portal 3
            30 down
            watching Sea of Trees - half way though, it just quit and went tot the "start to play" screen

Tried a couple of other movies - same thing. Plays fine for about 45 minutes, then quits and goes back to "start to play" screen. I think there is a disturbance in the force....

Comment

Originally posted by udornf4 View Post

Tried a couple of other movies - same thing. Plays fine for about 45 minutes, then quits and goes back to "start to play" screen. I think there is a disturbance in the force....

No one else is having VOD problems like this? Is is just me?

Comment

I'm wondering what the purpose is of reporting issues, when there is no response for a month.

Might as well not report anything.

My .02

Comment

Well, it's fixed! All is well on the VOD front - thanks!!!

Comment

t1 update yesterday now it say cannot play vod

Comment

Try doing an IPTV Reset, read my signature for more details.
                      Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV + Free IKS service please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

Comment

All portals
                        Since 7 pm time central all the movies of VIDEOCLUB NOT WORKING. PLEASE FIX IT ASAP

Comment

• Nightmare
                          Nightmare commented
                          Editing a comment
                          VOD is working fine! iptv reset and try it again!

Since 12 pm time central the movies of VIDEO CLUB HAVE A LOT OF FREEZINGS.

Comment

Working...
                        X