Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Report issues with Video Club / VoD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report issues with Video Club / VoD

Hi.

Please post here any issue related to Video Club / VoD, is necessary that you provide the following details:

- Portal.
    - Movie name.
    - Box or app that you use.
    - Internet download speed.
    - Description of the issue.

If your post doesn't include this information it may get deleted.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV + Free IKS service please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

i posted today about a bunch of UK channel with all the numbers but i haven't seen my post
    it was posted in the right place with my box and portal number mag254 150mbps

Comment

Originally posted by gorge1794 View Post
      i posted today about a bunch of UK channel with all the numbers but i haven't seen my post
      You just can't seem to figure out how not to hijack a post on a different subject can you?

Comment

Originally posted by gorge1794 View Post
        I'm not sure why you keep doing this your post is exactly where you left it.
        https://iptvzeta.com/forum/nfps-iptv...annels/page137 post 2052
        https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Portal: p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
          Movie Name: Snowden
          Box or App that you use: mag 254
          Internet d/l Speed: 6 mbps
          Description of the Issue: When you click to play the video "Snowden," server unavailable box pops up.

Comment

Bump, Bump
            No way to get certain older movies in the Video Club section to play?

Comment

Portal 4
              25 Mbps down hard wired
              Mag 254
              X Men days of future past

No audio. Great video just no sound

Comment

Originally posted by smith1471
                Why can't I post on problems with live channels feed
                Maybe try to post in the introduction thread as your first post but to post in the threads your are posts in have rules please read the first post in the thread then post correctly as these are not discussion threads.

https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps

Comment

Portal: p4.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html
                  Movie Name: Undercover Grandpa, The Student, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Cut Shoot Kill, Among Us,
                  Box or App That You Use: mag 254
                  Internet D/L Speed: 6 mbps
                  Description of the Issue: Only two movies that were added to the VideoClub movies yesterday have audio. The other movies Undercover Grandpa, The Student, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Cut Shoot Kill, Among Us, don't have any audio. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, when clicking on play the "server unavailable" box pops up. I've posted on this issue before involving "no audio," with the TV Series and Movies. It's pointless and unfair to the paying subscriber, when posting TV Series and Movies that have "no audio," and will cause paying subscribers to find other live streaming services. If there's some settings or something involving the "mag 254," there should be a posting by NFPS on how to resolve this issue of "no audio" with the VideoClub content.

Comment

P1,P2,P3,P4,P5
                    Mag254
                    15mbps
                    The Movies in Movie Club show for 5 minutes and then stick and go back to listing.
                    This has been happening for months now.
                    So bad that people have resorted to Android Boxes in order to watch movies on Movie Apps.

I dont know if you are getting this complaint as everybody dont write on the forum.
                    Like myself, I am writing because it is at the point where it dont make sense having a Video Club because you cant watch a movie.

I have done IPTV Resets, sometime 3 at a time. I have unplugged Modem and reset Modem. Nothing seems to make the movies show pass 5 mins.

I put the 5 Portals because its plenty of us who are on all these Portal with the same issue.

We are in the Caribbean.

Comment

Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 wont load. Get server unavaliable when i select it. I tried a few other random movies and they all load fine.

Mag 254
                      25 Mbps hardwired
                      P4

Comment

- Portal.p4.iptvprivarteserver.tv
                        - Movie Guardians of the galaxy volume 2
                        - Box Mag254
                        - Internet download speed. 50 Mbps
                        - Guardians of the galaxy volume 2 movie won't load server unavailable

Comment

I am having the same problem with older movies not loading such as keeping up with the Jones all i get is server unavailable
                          Portal P1.iptvprivateserver.tv and p2.iptvprivateserver.tv
                          Box Mag254
                          Internet download speed 50 Mbps

Comment

mag 254, portal 3, mbps 90 The movie triple nine of may 2016 server not available

Comment

Portal.p5.iptvprivarteserver.tv
                              - Movie Captain Underpants
                              - Box Mag254
                              - Internet download speed. 150 Mbps
                              - Movie keels freezing every 5 mins. I tried to watch it for about 30mins and couldn't. Also cannot see Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Thnaks

Comment

Working...
                              X