Announcement

Collapse

IMPORTANT

If you are having problem connecting to the IPTV server make sure that you are using the correct portal URL. To confirm to which portal your donation was assigned please use the donation checker form:

https://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-foru...number-checker

If you are using the right portal but still having problem then try doing an IPTV reset, generate a new donation or changing the IPTV portal.

Make sure that you are using the correct portal URL format:

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/

or

http://pX.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

REPLACE THE X FOR PORTAL NUMBER.
See more
See less

Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report issues with Channels Guide (EPG)

Hi.

Please post here any issue related to Channels Guide (EPG), is necessary that you provide the following details:

- Portal.
    - Channel name or number.
    - Box or app that you use.
    - Description of the issue.

If your post doesn't include this information it may get deleted.
    Check your Donation Status, Change MAC, Download IPTV Playlists and do IPTV reset using this form:

Donation Checker and Download IPTV Playlist

If you are interested on Premium IPTV + Free IKS service please make your donations here:

NFPS IPTV Private Server with Stalker & IPTV Playlist

The British channels have no EPG.
    Mag254
    Portal 1

Comment

I am on Portal 1, using Android Box M8S, the channels on the EPG are off by one number i.e If I select channel 193, I get 194 been displayed just as an example. Is any one else having the same problem. Is there something I can do to rectify this issue?

Comment

It has been more than three weeks that the EPG on the British channels has disappeared. Will it be fixed ?? Please inform
        Mag 254
        Portal 1

Comment

• DanDan
          DanDan commented
          Editing a comment
          No EPG for UK channels also. MAG 254, Portal 1

portal 2 mag254
        No epg on all channels

Comment

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

EPG/Guide missing in action again. It lasted a little over 2 weeks this time, and EPG/Guide data was available for most USA content channels (EPG data was generally not availalble for UK content channels during that same time frame tho), but prior to today, the EPG/Guide data that was available for the US content was working fairly well,which again I'm thankful for.

Unlike last time, on the MAG254 STB, the EPG is missing info for all USA and UK content channels, so I'm guessing this is a systemic issue vs a selective one like last time.

Cold & warm reboots, portal restarts of the STB, and cold reboots of all communications equipment hasn't resolved the issue.

And...once again, hopefully the epg.ninja team can shed some light on this issue this time around.
          As per usual...Thanks to psycon and the epg.ninja crew for their ongoing efforts to provie epg/guide services to all of us on both stb and emulator platforms.

3 MAG 254's in different geo-locations, all on r14, 30-50Mbps Down/10-25Mbps Up, all 3 Hard Wired, 2 on Portal 2, 1 on Portal 4, All 3 have same EPG Issue

Note: Like last time, I reported this on the other site, where EPG-related issues are generally addressed more directly, but posted it here too, in case it helps others who may be wondering (but not posting) if their MAG254 STB is working properly or not in this regard.

Comment

No epg on all channels. mag254 r14 portal 1 ******
            Last edited by Go Vegan; 08-27-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

No epg on all channels.
              But one thing though no freezing no delay on browsing the channels list
              Is it me or somebody noticed the same ?
              Portal 1
              Mag 254

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1954 View Post
                No epg on all channels.
                But one thing though no freezing no delay on browsing the channels list
                Is it me or somebody noticed the same ?
                Portal 1
                Mag 254
                yep same here also... portal 1 mag254 10 mbps dl sp

Comment

Portal: 4.iptvprivateserver.tv
                  Channel: All
                  Box: Mag254
                  Description: Channels Guide (EPG) missing on all channels

Comment

Portal:1
                    Channel: All
                    Box: Mag 254
                    Description: Channel Guide shows the name of the channel but not the programs that is playing.

Comment

All portal
                      All channels
                      Internet 40mdl
                      Mag 254 wifi
                      All the channels not have GUIDE THIS PROBLEM HAVE A WEEK PLUS PLEASE FIX IT ASAP

Comment

27-28 AUG 2016

Issue: EPG/Guide is missing/has been missing since Monday, 22 AUG 2016 (all week), on MAG254 STB's..

3 MAG 254's in different geo-locations, all on r14, 30-50Mbps Down/10-25Mbps Up, all 3 Hard Wired, 2 on Portal 2, 1 on Portal 4, All 3 have same EPG Issue

Can someone in the know please let us know what is being done to fix the missing EPG/Guide on the MAG254 STB's and other STB's?

@NFPS:
                        Can you please weigh in on this issue and tell us what's going on?

Edit #2 28 AUG 2016: Thanks NFPS for posting an official response about the EPG/Guide issue here:
                        http://iptvzeta.com/forum/main-forum...87-missing-epg

Edit: I'd forgotten to post the equipment, portals, speed, etc., something I've never done in the past, but my post was deleted because of that unintentional oversight. I've corrected that oversight. Now, how about some official feedback on the issue? Thanks!

Comment

All channels in guide, off by 1 channel.
                          Select CNN(200), get HLN(201).

Kodi 16.1/Win7/Stalker PVR Client/Ninja Updater
                          /kens

Comment

jropps right EPG has been down completely for 4days mags 254's portal 2 and 1 using r14 also broadband 45mps

Comment

Working...
                            X